The Suwanee branch of the Gwinnett County Public Library is located at 361 Main Street in historic Old Town.
Among the library’s features are:
- an attractive “streetscape” design down the center of the library that is reminiscent of the turn of the century.
- a clock tower and story-telling space in the children’s area.
- a quiet room (except for the passing trains, of course) for adults
- a teen reading area
- a community meeting room that is available on a reservation basis to nonprofit groups
- 23 computers
- nearly 60,000 books and other materials
- easy-to-use, state-of-the-art self check-out stations
Suwanee Branch hours are:
- Sunday noon-5 pm
- Monday 10 am-6 pm
- Tuesday noon-8 pm
- Wednesday 10 am-3 pm
- Thursday noon-8 pm
- Friday 10 am-3 pm
- Saturday noon-5 pm
For more information about the Gwinnett County Public Library system and Suwanee branch events, visit www.gwinnettpl.org.